Home About Me FAQs Races Contact

Friday, May 31, 2013

Adventure Time

So if you follow me on Twitter, you know that I've been less than quiet about what's happening tomorrow morning.... 

Actually it has been a #TweetingOverload.

Tomorrow Alex and I head off to Egypt for a week!

(And please do not judge me for the massive typo in this picture. I didn't make it, nor could I find another version of it. It made me LOL and I needed to share it!)



I will be blissfully MIA for the next week on another continent! I'm excited to take lots of pictures; finally my underwater camera will be of some use! I might even vlog (do I dare?!) a bit while I'm there! No promises though; I think my voice is absolutely cringe on tape.

See you soon! xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vlog's are fun! And yay lots of underwater pictures, that's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Egypt! That's a dream vacation for me! Enjoy yourself. I can't wait to see some pictures of that trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love reading what you have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!